You’ve come to the right place if you enjoy photography, are a traveler hoping to take gorgeous photos of one of Europe’s most beautiful cities, or simply want to see Prague from a different angle. Book my Prague photography tour today.
Our photo tour, conducted by a Czech professional photographer from the area who has firsthand knowledge of the best photo spots in the city, is created to provide you with a unforgettable experience. Make the best out of your photography trip in Prague!
You’ll learn new photography tricks and techniques, hone your abilities, and leave with a magnificent collection of images of the famous sights you’ll cherish for years with our professional advice and individualized teaching.
So take your camera and come along on this thrilling journey through Prague’s picturesque streets and stunning scenery!
What is Prague Photo Tour with Jan?
- You visit the best photography spots in Prague at the right time with me – your local photography guide.
- You learn how to take better images and improve your composition skills under my guidance.
- You enjoy the camaraderie with a personable photographer, AKA me (that’s what my clients genuinely say!)
What can I learn on Prague Photo Tour with Jan?
- If you want to learn anything specific, let me know in the booking.
- We brush up your composition skills so that you take more attractive images.
- You get more confident operating your camera and knowing what settings to use to get the desired photo.
- You can practice new techniques like night photography, long exposures, or abstract photography. They may open up new creative opportunities for your future work. Almost every type of photographer will find something they like.
- All of the above with a stunning backdrop of historical Prague.
Why should I choose Prague Photo Tour guided by Jan Miřacký?
- I have been guiding photo tours in Prague since 2014 (under the brand Johnny’s Prague Photo Tours).
- I was born in Prague and know the ins and outs of photographing the city.
- Over 500 participants have joined his photo tours and have left 230+ 5-star reviews on Tripadvisor.
- My love for sharing my knowledge with fellow photographers and passion for photography result in immersive experiences that participants benefit from greatly.
- My friendly, attentive, and easy-going personality will make you feel good and relaxed.
- I have been photographing in and around Prague for over 15 years, and my work often speaks for itself – it has been featured in industry-leading magazines such as National Geographic Traveller UK, National Geographic Viajes, and Scotland magazine.
How does Prague Photo Tour with Jan look like?
- You meet me near the Old Town Square in the historical center about 3.5 hours before sunset, so the light is at its best, and the tour ends with night shots at twilight.
- Over 3 hours, we visit various locations on foot, and you always have ample time to work on your images.
- The locations we cover adhere to the cobbled lanes of historical center yet include several off-the-beaten-path spots to enjoy. Additionally, I will recommend other spots you can visit on your own in your free time.
- You will try to capture various images throughout the photo tour, including cityscape photos, architectural details, and abstract interior and exterior shots.
- You get immediate feedback on your photos and receive helpful guidance on camera settings so you capture great photos.
- While moving from one location to another, you learn about Prague from a local’s perspective and talk about photography or life in general.
- The tour ends with you capturing beautiful night photos at the iconic Charles Bridge.
Can I see testimonials from your past clients?
Indeed. You can find 230+ more on my Tripadvisor.
“I would give 10 stars if I could.” – Veronica H., Singapore
“This is the most amazing tour I’ve ever been on! […] I thought I already knew a lot about taking pictures so I was shocked at just how much I learned about photography […] on this tour. – Jami C., USA
“Jan’s tour was amazing and he gave me some great tips.” – Cornelia C., Germany
“It was an informative and delightful evening exploring great photographic spots in Prague!” – Peter Hill, USA
Pricing and booking of Prague Photo Tour with Jan
- A 3-hour small-group tour (limited to 3 participants) costs 3800 CZK (~160 EUR) per participant.
- A 3-hour private photo tour costs 5800 CZK (~270 EUR) in total for up to 2 participants. If you are a group of 3 or more participants, get in touch for an individual offer.